How will you install struts framework in your web application?
The follwing steps are involved to install struts framework in your web application :
* Uncompress the Struts Archive to your local disk.
* Create a new web Application say, MyStrutsApp inside the webapps directory under the tomcat directory.
* Copy all the jar files, extracted from the lib directory into the /webapps/MyStrutsApp/WEB-INF/lib directory.
* Create an empty web.xml file and copy it to the /webapps/MyStrutsApp/WEB-INF/ directory.
* Create an empty struts-config.xml file and copy it to the /webapps/MyStrutsApp/WEB-INF/ directory. The struts-config.xml file is the diployment descriptor for all Struts applicattion. It is the file that glues all of the MVCcomponents together.