What is the use of <logic:redirect/> tag defined by Logic tag library in Struts framework? Describe its attribute?
The <logic:redirect/> tag uses the HttpServletResponse.sendRedirect() method to redirect the current request to a resource identified by either the forward, href, or page attributes. The <logic:redirect/> tag has no body and supports 12 attributes:
* anchor : Used to append an HTML anchor to the end of a generated resource.
* forward : Identifies the name of a global forward element that will receive control of the forwarded request.
* href : Specifies the URL of the resource to forward the current request to.
* name : Identifies a scripting variable referencing a java.util.Map object whose collection of key/value pairs is used as HTTP request parameters augmenting the redirected request.
* property : Identifies a bean property of the bean named by the named attribute.
* scope : Defines the scope of the bean specified by the name attribute.
* transaction : If set to true, indicates that the current transaction control token should be included in the generated URL.
* page : Specifies a context-relative path to a resource that will receive control of the current request.
* paramId : Identifies the name of the requrest parameter that will be added to the generated URL.
* paramName : Specifies a JSP scripting variable, containing a String reference, that represents the value for the request parameter named by the paramId attribute.
* paramProperty : Identifies a bean propertyof the bean named by paramName attribute.
* paramScope : Specifies the scope of the bean specified by the paramName attribute.