What is the difference between C++ & Java ?
Difference between java and C++ :
* C evolved into C++, and C++ transmuted into Java.
* Java is the language of the Internet whereas
C++ was designed mainly for systems programming,
* Java supports object-oriented programming,
same way as C++.
* Java does not support operator overloading.
* Java does not include a preprocessor or
support the preprocessor directives.
* Java does not support multiple inheritance.
* Java does not support destructors, but rather,
add the finalize() function.
* Java does not support templates.
* Java does not support pointers.