Describe the property of cookie in Asp.Net ?
1. Domain: The domain associated with the cookie for example, aspx.superexpert.com
2. Expires: The expiration date for a persistent cookie.
3. HasKeys: A Boolean value that indicates whether the cookie is a cookie dictionary.
4. Name: The name of the cookie.
5. Path: The path associated with the Cookie. The default value is /.
6. Secure: A value that indicates whether the cookie should be sent over an encrypted connection only. The default value is False.
7. Value: The value of the Cookie.
8. Values: A NameValueCollection that represents all the key and value pairs stored in a Cookie dictionary.