What are the various services provided by the Persistence manager?
Any transparent persistent tool includes a persistence manager API, which usually provides services for:
* Baxic CRUD operation
* Query execution
* Control of transaction
* Management of the transaction-level cache.
The Persistence manager can be exposed by several different interfaces like Session, Query, Criteria, and Transaction. It provides the following services:
* Making an object persistent
* Updating the persistent state of a detached instance.
* Retrieving a persistent object.
* Updating a persistent object.
* Making a persistent object transient.
* Making a deteched object transient.